SHOP OUR SONGS
BIRDHOUSE IN YOUR SOUL
SELECT SHEET MUSIC LICENSE(S)
An easy-breathing solution for singers to perform or rehearse in public. This handmade mask helps to contain droplets while allowing ample space to open your mouth wide and sing comfortably.
Made of two layers of cotton, one layer of spunbond polypropylene 67-80gsm and a flannel nose bridge. Adjustable ear loops and a nose wire allow you to cinch the fit to your face. Extra boning helps to keep the material away from your mouth as you breathe.
- Fabric is selected from remnant materials. The colour and pattern of your mask will be a fun surprise that also helps minimize waste!
- Does not accommodate filters. Does not come with a carry bag.
- Ships in 7-10 days (email to confirm delivery timeline for more than three masks).
Email designer, Ronya Lake, for special requests and information.
Disclaimer: These Singer’s Masks are non-medical and non-sterile. Users assume any risk related to their use. Upon receiving, wash before wearing.
Clean upon receipt and before every use.
Mask Washing Instructions: Machine* wash in hot water with detergent and hang to dry. Do not iron.
- Measure across your face from ear to ear and over the bridge of your nose. (i.e. WIDTH)
- Measure the vertical length from the bridge of your nose to your chin. (i.e. HEIGHT)
- Choose the size that best matches your measurements:
- Extra Small: height 12-13cm; width 25-29cm
- Small: height 13-14cm; width 26-29cm
- Medium: height 12.5-15cm; width 26-31cm
- Large: height 15-16cm; width 29-33cm
- Extra Large: height 16+ cm; width 31+ cm
- For children’s sizing, measure as shown and include the height and width in your order notes.